Friday, March 2, 2012

OPI "Cajun Shrimp"

 *~* Tip of the Day*~*  after exfoliating your feet while doing a pedicure, before you rinse them off rub in some honey, this is extremely moisturizing and great for your feet.  I also love doing this to my hands during a  manicure!

Good morning everyone!  Even thought it's been cloudy lately the weather is really warming up here in WI and I am so getting in the mood for spring and summer polishes! 

Today's post is probably one of my favorites every from OPI, it's OPI "Cajun Shrimp"

For this mani I used a matte base coat (OPI Ridge filler) and three coats of Cajun shrimp topped with Poshe.  The formula is great, very smooth and so shiny, when you add the topcoat it's soooo juicy, I just love it! <3  What's everyone's favorite spring and summer shades!??!


No comments:

Post a Comment