Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Color Club "Revvvolution"



Hello gorgeous!  
This is one of my new favorite polishes I can't hardly stand it!  Since my nail polish obsession began way after OPI released their original version of "My Private Jet" someone recommended me this color 
 and it did not disappoint!
 
So I definitely would not call this color black but a deep charcoal.  The holo is spectacular and kind of "rainbowish" but it is definitely not overkill.
Shown here is two coats of "Revvvolution" but you can definitely use just one coat, I did two in order to get a little more intensity.  I am not one to use a base coat when I polish my nails but for any holo polish I would recommend it as I feel like they chip faster than regular polish!

 





















No comments:

Post a Comment