Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good evening everyone!
I thought I would share a few of my fav products for my hands and nails. 

Hands: OPI Avojuice is my absolute favorite lotion.  It's not thick and gooey or sticky, it's the perfect consistency and my hands feel like silk after using it.  I've tried several scents and have like them all so far, it's also only about $8.00 which is a really good price for the brand you are getting (OPI) and the amount you get!

Cuticles:  For my cuticles i Love Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.  It comes in a little tin that you can just toss in your purse and it smells incredible!  I've recently discovered this product and have only been using it for two weeks and can tell a huge difference, absolutely love love love it.

Also for my cuticle I use Sally Hansen cuticle oil.  This products is wonderful and I have been using it for over a year, it also smells great!






No comments:

Post a Comment