Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kardashian Collection NOPI "It's All About The Glam"

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend but I try to spend as much time as possible with my hubby when he's home :)  anyways, today I have for you "It's All About The Glam" Which is part of the Kardashian Collection from NOPI.
So this was the color I was looking forward to receiving from this collection the most but I found it was the trickiest to apply! When I applied it with no base coat I did three coats and it was very streaky.  Next I tried it with a base coat and I used OPI Ridge Filler, it dries matte and milky white so i thought maybe this would help me to more easily achieve opacity with this particular color.  I actually used two coats of OPI Ridge filler and then three coats of the color itself.  This worked very well, I had to be very careful to apply feather light pressure to the brush while applying the color and I didn't go over the same spot twice while polishing the nail.  All in all, a little bit tempermental, but with these tips and a few more practice rounds I should have this perfected!




As I've said before my camera at this time = poo, there is actually a really pretty shimmer in this polish that makes it almost "snowy", very original and I loved the effect!


No comments:

Post a Comment