Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kourt is red-y for a pedi NOPI





My first post is "Kourt is red-y for a pedi" from Nicole by OPI, it's from the Kardashian Collection.  I was really excited about this polish because it's the perfect tomato red color and I had been searching for one.  The formula on this was excellent, two medium coats gave me full coverage and the shine even without the topcoat was amazing.  The camera I have right now isn't the best so the pics unfortunately giving this polish the credit it deserves.  I have two other colors from the Kardashian Collection which are "its all about glam" and "my empire...my rules) so eventually I will be posting those too!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I must say I think it's going to turn into one of my classic favorites!

      Delete