Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello gals, and guys too!
Before I started posting I just wanted to say welcome to my blog!  About a year ago I got my gel nails taken off and really dove into the world of colored polish and have become an absolute addict and I love every minute of it!  I'm hoping to meet a lot of other polish lovers and share my love of all things polish! 

As of right now my collection consists mostly of OPI polishes and it's my absolute favorite brand, I also have a few Nicole by OPI's (NOPI) and I'm really beginning to get hooked on those too!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all enjoy following me!


2 comments:

  1. AMANDA - way to go, girl! (I'd offer hugs, but I don't want Paul to get jealous!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Steve, I'm following you too, I'm really enjoying your blog!

      Delete